1. Name: Kylee Pass
2. Hometown: I am from Belle Plaine, MN!
3. Major(s) and Minor(s): I am studying for a Bachelors of Social Work and have minors in Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Studies. (It’s a mouth full!)
4. Year in School: I’m a senior. (graduating a year early so also technically a junior? Idk how that works)
5. If you could be any vegetable, what would you be and why? If I was a veggie I’d be a zucchini because I recently discovered zoodles (zucchini noodles) and I’d love to be a healthier version of carbs cause carbs are life.
6. Your hands-down favorite place to eat in Duluth: Does Betty’s Pies count as Duluth?! Otherwise Toasty’s.
7. One thing you absolutely have to do before you die: I need to visit somewhere on the Asian continent.
8. One thing you would have known your first year at UMD: I wish I would’ve known how important networking will be. I never realized how much knowing people around the school would benefit me.
Written by Hannah Garrett on 8/20/2017