1. Name: Tyson Friedges
2. Hometown: Lakeville, MN
3. Major(s) and Minor(s): Communication Sciences & Disorders and a Psychology Minor
4. Year in school: Senior
5. If money and practicality weren’t an issue, what mode of transportation would be the most interesting for you to get around town? I would love to get around town on a hover board, because Duluth’s roads and sidewalks aren’t the smoothest.
6. Your hands-down favorite place to eat in Duluth: Canal Park Brewery
7. One thing you absolutely need to do before you die: Sky Dive
8. Advice to an incoming UMD student: Duluth is your new home, so get out and explore the amazing city you are in. P.S: If you like heights and water, Lester Park is a great place to cliff jump and there is an ice house out in Lake Superior that is super fun to jump off of!
Written by Hannah Garrett on 7/30/2017